Sunday, August 06, 2006

Found this cool poster for the Bannock Street criterium in Old Town the other week. The Bannock was today, and just happens to be my favorite Colorado race. I'm also very happy to announce we got the win today thanks to some good teamwork and awesome sprinting by Beth. We had a really good weekend with Beth winning today (after an awesome leadout by the Hammer), and then yesterday I got second after getting in the break thanks to my teammates awesome blocking.

I think today we were all fired up to win because Carmello showed up to cheer us on from the sidelines. Word on the street is only a couple more weeks until her collarbone is healed enough to start racing again.

In other news my roomate Mike is now sporting the Flyod Landis B.A. look with hat on backwards with rock star glasses.... hmmm, not such the look to be sporting now that the B sample came back positive.

No comments: