Thursday, August 03, 2006

Ok, so now I'm officially up to racing at total of 20 laps on the track so far. At least the rain held off for the first 2 events of the evening tonight, and I actually made it in to the finals of the keiren. Ha! So tonight was the last chance for me to race before master's natz next week, and if I'm going to do well there I'm going to need a little help. This is where you come in.


I want you to come watch me race the points race on Saturday, August 12. I know most of you reading this are in Colorado and there's no lame road races or crits going on that weekend so come on down to the track. I need the support of my friends and especially my teammates to come down and cheer me on. I don't just mean a little "wohoo, go renee" I mean face painting, foam finger-waving, british soccer fan crazy cheering me on... it's the only way I have a chance.

The race should be sometime around 10 or 11 am, in the morning session of the track racing. http://www.usacycling.org/events/2006/masters_track/schedule.htm
The 7-11 velodrome is located at 250 S. Union, Colorado Springs, CO 80910

No comments: