Saturday, August 25, 2007

Lookout world, here I come. I'm starting to feel real good on the bike these days. This is the second week in a row that my legs don't hurt, and when I ask for the power, it's there. Today was one of those days where I felt like my bike had no chain. I opened up with a little speed work on the group ride then turned back early to save it for tomorrow. I even took some time to smell the daisies on the way home. While I still might not have the form I had last year, it feels about 100% better than the half-impulse I've been running at all year. The season is almost over now, but the form is coming just in time for a few good races left on the schedule, and I'm pretty sure I'll have something to say about their outcome.

2 comments:

Kate Gracheck said...

You forgot to mention the crazy tandem that was trying to crash everybody out...but with your superstrong legs, you were probably at the front and missing all the chaos midpack, it was sketchfest central back there!

Anonymous said...

ok....I don't know who YOU are but please stop hacking into Renee's blog.

Just who you think you're fooling? Anyone who truly knows Renee isn't going to fall for that self-confident, high-spirited drivel.

Nice try, chump...