Sunday, August 19, 2007

Good morning Beaver Creek. Not sure why I'm so pensive because I stayed in awesome Beaver Creek, in Beth's family's awesome condo, and had an awesome chocolate chip pancakes by Teton this morning.

It's pretty awesome here in Beaver Creak.

I'm not kidding, it's real purty there.

We were up in the mountains for the Copper Crit today. It went right though Copper Mountain Resort, and it was AWESOME!!!! I don't mean awesome because we won both men's and women's pro 1/2 races, I mean the course was a freaking blast! Best course in Colorado, hands down.

p.s. I'm not sure if you've been counting at home, but today makes 15 wins for Ms. Bfisk in 2007. Now that's pretty awesome!

So I drove the back way home though Breckenridge because it's a lot more scenic, plus you get to go through South Park.

No, the real South Park, CO.

THE END.

No comments: