Sunday, April 15, 2007

Today was a good day.

Yesterday was a good day for Katie Compton because she won the short track race at Sea Otter. The only thing I don't get is the headlines of cyclingnews. "Compton surprises women's field with win".

After crushing the field for 3 straight years at cross nationals, nearly going undefeated this entire cross season, not to mention a second place at Worlds.... who, exactly, was surprised by this outcome?

What was a surprise was Stuey O'Grady winning Paris Roubaix. He's one of my favorites. He definitely had a good day today too.

My good day was just me feeling back to normal for the first time in 10 days. I felt fine this morning, felt totally fine on my ride, and maybe even pretty good on the ride, and completely fine after the ride. It's amazing how feeling healthy again can put me in such a good mood, or maybe I didn't realize what a bad mood I've been in since I've been sick.

I don't know, today was a good day.

No comments: