Monday, April 30, 2007

No updates over the weekend because I've just been too busy. I added up the hours I've worked in the last week and it is literally over 70 hours. Now, I know most of you are like "I do that like every week", but I don't. I'm very fragile and I don't like to work that hard.

Good news is, camp went off without a hitch.

ahh, the glamorus life of bottle washing. Little did I know that is much of the camp manager's responsibilities.

Sweet view of the Garden of the Gods... too bad I wasn't there to see it. I got to stay inside all day while folks were out riding their bikes, well I did get out after camp before dark for some hot laps in the GOG. Although short, it was a good, hard workout. (that's what she said).

Of course, we had to celebrate once camp was over. Actually it was just Abby's birthday. Happy Birthday Abby!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So that would explain why Abby wasn't at the GotG run Tuesday morning...