Thursday, February 15, 2007

Oww! Oww!

I am so sick of this flippin' cold weather. So today was so snowy and cold that I decided to make a fire. I sat down to do a little project in front of the warmth and then all of a sudden I was like "Oww!"

Yes, that is a gigantic burn hole in my ultra-fancy CTS sweatshirt.
To prove the point, this is the burn hole in the t-shirt I had on. Fortunately, there was no flesh wound, although I am P-I-S-E-D that I burnt a hole in my sweatshirt, besides the fact that I almost lit myself on fire.

4 comments:

b fisk said...

i am more concerned about your mt hood t shirt. that was a good year, you won that kenny/syrae award and all...

Anonymous said...

hope you didn't burn too badly, is my couch in better condition than your sweatshirt???

Unknown said...

I am more concerned about the fact you spelled "pissed" wrong

The Pullems said...

Since this is obviously an important garment, you should consider sending it to Henri through the mail. She will do an awesome job mending it, and even though it'll be patched, at least you'll be able to wear it without the hole getting worse!