Tuesday, February 27, 2007

So camp managing sounds kind of fun until you actually do it. Tonight was night #1 for session 2 of the trainer class at CTS. We have 27 athletes in this session, so all that means is I'm a real pro at installing power taps now and I've spend 20 of the last 39 hours at the CTS home office installing power taps, organizing and filing, and generally trying to get my ass in gear for trainer class session #2.... did I mention we have a swim camp this weekend too (oh, I'm so eff'd).

All I can say is I'm P-I-S-E-D not to have been invited back for Buellton #2 last week. Just look at Basso, so dreamy! (photo snapped by mechanic Jose) He was just waiting for me to come back, I know it!

p.s. (if you don't get the Pised reference, you may need to rent the Sweetest Thing).

1 comment:

CT said...

looks like IB is thinking I wish RE was on her tt bike pacing for me right now (or new Carerra I just got her motorpacing me) and then we'd turn into the driveway of my home at this beautiful ranch and vineyard I own surrounded by this really cool white fence.

Of course, I could be wrong on this.