Sunday, December 03, 2006

Things to do when you're procrastinating getting on the trainer to do your workout because it's cold and snowy yet again.

1. Alphabetize your CDs. Note, the procrastination of unpacking my CDs, since I moving back to CO over 15 months ago, was overcome by the procrastination to ride the trainer. I wasn't really in a hurry to unpack these since all my music predates the 21st century anyway.

2. Clean house. The bathroom is spotless, I mopped the floor, and even cleaned the espresso machine. Ok, I haven't used it in over a year, but it was very important to do that yesterday BEFORE I could even think about riding the trainer.

3. Buy crap you don't need at Target. Why is it that you can't get out of there for less than $80? You'd think it'd be less because everything is so cheap. These gloves were only $1.49 for TWO pair!

4. Create a major household disaster. This takes the cake for procrastination, but I do have to say it's not my fault. The guy that lived upstairs moved out, turned off all the heat, and subsequent multiple days of freezing cold weather results in a burst pipe and a flood in my kitchen and basement.

You can't really tell from the picture, but there's at least 3 inches of standing water in the basement here.

So between tracking down the landlord, waiting for the plumber, and then the water vac dude coming I have almost procrastinated the whole day away.

5. The absolute best way to procrastinate riding the trainer is, of course, to update your blog with useless facts and marginally amusing stories.

2 comments:

b fisk said...

dude, sorry about your floor. that bites! ride outside. don't ride on a stupid trainer.

CT said...

water on floor - bad.

stylish target attire - good.