Sunday, December 17, 2006

No updates in a few days, but really there was nothing even remotely interesting going on.

Friday - in my pajamas and in bed by 5:45 pm. No, that is not a typo.

Saturday - rode my bike in the wind until I got really, really tired, then I laid on the couch until it was time to go to bed. At which time I moved from the couch to the bed.

Sunday - spent all day in Denver at the ACA meeting and annual awards. I did get to collect many, many awards for various friends and teammates though, so that was kind of fun.

Here's Steph shown modeling her new Best Cross Rider jersey she must wear on every group ride for the rest of her life.

I also got to bring home the Best All Around Team award for me and my awesome teammates. My awesome teammates also won the Best Cross Team. My only contribution to the cross team award was handing up Margell a bottle at the last cross race, does that count? Anyway, Beth also got 2 individual awards for 2nd Best All Around Rider and 3rd Best Cross Rider, which was totally awesome because she's the only one on the podium in both categories, and doesn't that really make her the best "all-around" rider? I did get one for myself too, 3rd Best All Around Rider. So there you go.

No comments: