Sunday, December 10, 2006

So I spent all weekend at Beth and Jon's. It was awesome as usual. I feel like the Tarkington-Fisk's is my home away from home since I have my own room there and everything. One thing, I did make the unfortunate mistake of leaving finger prints on the stainless steel trash can.

Good thing Beth was there within 20 seconds with Windex and a rag to clean it up. (notice how fast her hands are moving!)

So we had our first official team ride of the 2007 season today. See yesterday's post in case you didn't realize it's already time to start training for 2007. It was a great time and the first time we had a chance to ride with the newbies on the team, Lisa Matlock and Sy Rae Weikle.

We stopped to refuel during the ride today. Here Sy Rae and Lisa study the ingredients of this snack pack and decide the 1,200 calories and 19 grams of fat per serving weren't worth it. Instead we ate cake when we got home... I don't really think that was any better, in fact not better at all.

To read more about the weekend, click here.

No comments: