Tuesday, October 17, 2006

From the desk of Jordi Pullem

What should I blog about today? Aunt Renee is taking a vacation from blogging, so she asked me to write the update today. I'm only 3, but I am VERY smart, so I already know how to use a computer.

We went to the park today and I went down the slide. This one has bumps on it and it makes your bum feel funny.

My litter sister Caroline went on the teeter todder.

And then she did some dancing. Caroline likes to dance.

Caroline also likes to eat rocks.

Here I am modeling my new Kate Spade bag... I mean mommy's new Kate Spade bag. She got it for her birthday from Aunt Donna. Aunt Donna is SO fancy.

Mommy got this sweatshirt for her birthday too. It's from a place called New Hampshire, mommy lived there when she used to be little like me. I think it looks like a volcano. Aunt Renee gave mommy this for her birthday, Aunt Renee is NOT as fancy as Aunt Donna.

No comments: