Thursday, April 06, 2006

Updates from the home front.
It's been pretty boring since I've returned home from all my travels. I've really got nothing to post except to talk about my cats and getting my hair cut today.
(I don't know how Rick makes it so smooth)
(kind of makes you want to take a nap)

That's all I've got, pretty boring. I'm so bored being at home that yesterday I went to go work at a coffee shop because I couldn't stand the stability of working at home. I even drove around in the car a bit because I missed the perpetual motion of driving thousands of miles across the desert.

Hopefully I'll have more on the weekend. I'm doing a CTS road skills camp, so I'm going to teach people how descend like Paolo Salvodelli (if you've seen me descend, you will know how amusing that is).

1 comment:

The Pullems said...

Your hair looks awesome... getting it that smooth requires the right brush, the right product, and a LOT of practice! Speaking from experience, it's a lot of hard work, and not necessarily worth it everyday. Looking good, sis!