Friday, April 21, 2006

Meet Buddy the Squirrel. He lives in the tree in our back yard.
He spends most of the day lounging. That is when he's not foraging for snacks.
Or checking his email while enjoying a refreshing diet coke.

Honestly this squirrel is starting to freak me out. He'll come right up on the table while I'm there, and he'll follow me wherever I sit. He won't even flinch when you try to shoo him away. Sqirrels don't carry bubonic plague do they?

In other news, Jessica and I experimented with our own sports drink concoction of power gel and electrolyte tabs. The gel dissolves fine, but the electrolytes just leave a chalky residue. I don't recommend putting this in your camelback, although it tastes just fine and makes a great mixer.
***note: this was an experiment prompted by an athlete question and we of course wanted to find the answer because we honestly had never thought about it before.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

sport drink yum. I like to mix redbull and cytomax