Friday, December 26, 2008

I came home for Christmas this year. It's great to see my sister and my mom.

Christmas morning started with delicious breakfast prepared by my sister Donna.

Then we set about to opening presents. Somehow I think the pets ended up with more presents to open than we did.
Chester was very excited about his new toy. Squirrels drive him crazy, even stuffed ones!

However, soon after he was pooped out from all the excitement of the new squeaky toy.

After Christmas at our house, we went to the Laufersweiler's for Yankee Swap.

Donna was very crafty in her strategy to snag the Snuggie. Me, I got some beer which I traded for a new Forman grill, which got stolen from away from me, but my mother ended up stealing back. So in the end, I still got the Forman. Woot! It's super deluxe, I am sure I will be hosting dinner parties now with my new fancy meat cooking device.

2 comments:

b fisk said...

that george forman grill is going to make you so fast, and quite possibly the team climber too.

The Pullems said...

What a great Christmas! I'm glad you all had such a nice time!