Wednesday, December 31, 2008

As I get ready to leave today and go back to Colorado, just a few last notes from my Christmas visit.

Some things never change as I keep the tradition of sneaking in to my sister's bed in the morning after she gets up. It's so much more comfy and comes with a 100 lb snuggle buddy named Chester.

My mom, err Santa, also still stuffs fruit in our stockings and leaves them on our bed Christmas morning.
One last note. In case you were wondering when it all began:
The Stratus Citizen Bike Race. 1st Place 18 & Under. July 15, 1990.

That's it folks. I'm back to the land of blue skies, big mountains, and free range internet access tonight.

2 comments:

kennyk said...

whew, what a journey. excellent blogging sparky

Anonymous said...

yes excellent, especially the trophy. my start was a "First-Timer's" MTB race in college. I got 2nd I think. not as impressive Lisa