Sunday, April 27, 2008

So I spent the night at Beth's house who despite being 7 month's pregnant is still out there training and still able to rock the Colorado State Hill Climb Champion jersey.

Not only that, but she bakes a mean Elmo cake too.


Before today's race we went out with Mallen and Jenna for a true coffee ride where we stopped and ate more than the actual time we spent riding our bikes.
The boys chilaxin' before the race.
Then there was a race. We rode around in circles for about an hour and then someone won. Well, somone who wasn't me. Somewhat similar to yesterday, I ended up in a 3 person split but finished 3rd of 3 each time for 3rd today and 4th yesterday. I think I should maybe work on my sprint a little. The team rode great today though, so I gotta give them props for a great day of racing.

1 comment:

b fisk said...

elmo looks like a cross dresser.

good job this week.