Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Today was a good day.

First, I got my hair cut, and I wouldn't normally take pictures of how great my hair looks after Rick whips out his magical flat iron (ok, so I would and have...), but today's picture has a purpose. I am finally going to replace the pic from my coaching bio on the CTS site.

What was I thinking?!!?

Today is also a good day because I'm getting another new fridge. It's been since October since I've had a functioning fridge in the kitchen. There's been 3x with the repair man and this will be new fridge #2, let's hope this one is lucky.

And by far the best news of the day is that in 8 short weeks I'm headed to California for a couple of weeks to do CTS camps. Yes, I will be working, but it will be February, I will be in California, and I will be on my bike every day. It doesn't get much better than that.

4 comments:

b fisk said...

yea, rick does some magical stuff with that hair of yours.

simply magical.

Anonymous said...

Wow, you are pretty!

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOD, RENEE!!! You are a woman???

Kate Gracheck said...

Ahh, you look so pretty! I think I need to get a new CTS bio picture as well, that was a long time ago (like 4 years!!!)