Monday, December 17, 2007

Crisis averted.

So I go to boot up my computer last night and I get "Error Code 01401. No drive detected." Uh, oh, that sounds real bad...

So I am panic stricken that my hard drive has just blown up and of course, because I never back anything up, I have lost all of my data, not to mention I won't be able to work for a week.... That's what I thought until I go to the IT department this morning at CTS and as it turns out I just have a couple of screws loose. Well, the screws holding the hard drive in came loose and the hard drive just slipped out of place. Phew! Crisis averted, but I still have a couple of screws loose that I need to fix.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you make a backup of all data yet? Do it now!

kennyk said...

Those nerds are good.

Silas said...

You're cute...and funny.