Sunday, December 23, 2007

So, I met someone at Anne's party the other night, and well... we've been inseparable ever since.

His name is Jesus. He's been with me everywhere.

It turns out he really loves cappuccinos.

And listening to music.

He even thinks Arrested Development is hilarious.

And who doesn't love a good sandwich?

We even went on a bike ride. In fact I introduced my friend Melissa to Jesus and she said that he was what powered her to the town line sprint win.

He thought Garden of the Gods was really pretty until I told him the Pagans used to worship there.

He even likes taking naps with the cats.

However, he doesn't really like Christmas or Santa Claus so much. I mean really, wouldn't you be pissed too if your birthday was on Christmas? I mean all those combo gifts and never getting your own birthday party.

When push came to shuv Jesus didn't really have a chance against the fat man.

7 comments:

Root said...

Jesus that's funny!

Amy Dombroski said...

creepy

Anonymous said...

Wow, your post today was a funny one! BTW, say hi to Hitler for me...in h-e-l-l.

Hooray said...

people are staring at me here in the coffee shop... LOL ....well, more like giggling...jeeeezzzz funny! i have a couple shots of jesus partying like it was his birthday too...

Amy Dombroski said...

I think you may have won funniest blog post of the year.

Carol said...

I think Jesus has a good sense of humor and would appreciate your post almost as much as I did!

Anonymous said...

Jesus
Isn't the guy who cuts the lawn?