Sunday, December 09, 2007

So yesterday was my birthday, and although not everything went as planned I still had a really nice time. You can read a lot more about it at Beth's blog.

Since the weather wasn't conducive to riding, the girls decided to do some good reading.

Then we still all went out to lunch and had some awesome cake thanks to Stephanie.

Beth, Syrae, and Jenna had to leave early to try to get home before the roads got too bad, but I think it was still a bad drive home for them.

And this is what it looks like from the house this morning. It's like a winter wonderland and the timing is good since it makes everything look all Christmassy. And now, since it's the day after my birthday, Christmas season can officially begin.

3 comments:

b fisk said...

i can't believe you didn't blog about the bumper jenna gave you..

jallen said...

yeah I'm kind of hurt...it was even a dodge.

reastman said...

I didn't blog about the bumper because beth blogged about it, that would have been redundant.