Wednesday, November 26, 2008

So I've been tagged again. I was tagged before and I'm not sure if I have to redo my tag, but here's what blog tagging is; list 6 random things about yourself that most people do not know, then tag 6 more people and post their links. Since this is a slow blog day, here I go again. I will try to add new factiods (I can't really remember what I wrote last time)...

1. I am still afraid of things under the bed. I am quite sure they are in the form of evil gnomes with axes ready to chop off my toes. That is why I jump in to bed from at least 3 feet away.
2. I still enjoy making mix tapes, except in this day and age it is mix CDs or sharing iPod playlists.
3. I have plates and screws holding part of my spine together.
4. When I was 11, I had a dog and named him O.J. after O.J. Simpson, my favorite football player (when I was 11).
5. I rushed sororities when I was a freshman in college.
6. In total, I attended 4 different colleges as an undergrad and it took me 5 and 1/2 years to graduate. I think that makes me only marginally better than Sarah Palin.

So I will also try to tag some new people.
Carol the Hurricane Hutton (Lucking)
Andi Burnham
Amdanda Miller
Gregg Rosenthal
SyRae Weikle
Kendra Keeley
Kate Gracheck

2 comments:

kennyk said...

POOP.

Silas said...

The Sarah Palin comparison made me snicker!!