Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Yesterday, after my yerba mate, I put on my Patagonia yoga pants and did a little yoga outside in the grass with the cats. It was later when I was eating my dinner of organic greens and hormone free turkey burger that I thought no wonder everyone asks me when I'm moving to Boulder. It's as if I am earning my Boulder hippie merit badges now. My only saving grace was that I was listening to some weird mix of Soundgarden, Metallica, and Timbaland on my ipod while doing yoga. I'm pretty sure that's not very Boulder correct.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! You're Boulderite training is coming along nicely. Don't fret about the music choices though. If you combine all 3 of the artists you mention, you'll make some crappy hippy jammy reggae funk-a-delic sorta garbage that they listen to in Boulder. So....you're covered!

Anonymous said...

Start applying for you Boulder Visa now. I heard the approval process takes some time.
Cari