Sunday, September 14, 2008

Katie and Mark got married today... for the second time because in case you didn't know, they secretly got married in New Zealand over the winter.
Here's James giving the couple the official thumbs up. That's right, James Herrera has the authority to marry people and the online certificate to prove it too.


Music provided by Musick.

Good food, good friends, open bar. A fine time was had by all.


Like any good cyclist. Katie sported the flip-flops for the wedding. Note the random dudes shuving their hands in the picture... thanks Doug and Greg.


I have finally found someone I am taller than... Katie's Mom. I was so happy she was my favorite person to stand next to all night!


All smiles. Ericka, Katie, and Me.

1 comment:

The Pullems said...

I love your dress & your hair looks great, sis!