Sunday, August 17, 2008

Today was a fun day.I spent the morning and early afternoon racing. In the morning Sharon and I did the Cat 4 women's race mentoring, so that means we race with the 4s and (hopefully) give them helpful advice. Then we raced the 1/2 race later in the day.... I think I liked the cat 4 race better because my race hurt a whole lot more. Maybe I can downgrade next year.

The afternoon was real fun though. We did a little grilling, eating, and drinking in the park while we geared up to watch the men's race. Here Amy tries to work her majic to get the grill going while the others cheer her on.


We also had the long awaited Baby T. Baby Pool prize presentation. Here's Sharon, Baby T., and all the cool loot she won.

Then I commenced to some mean grillin' on the barby.

Later, as Sharon enjoyed her ring pop, she decided to do some grillin' of her own.


We all had a good time. Do you know that Jenna and Carol don't even plan to dress like this... They're like the same person.

Today was a good day.

No comments: