Saturday, August 09, 2008

Thursday night I met up with SyRae and we rode bike down to Lodo from her house. That'd be lower downtown Denver.


We were out for Carol's batchelorette party!


It was a fun night with food, drinks, and of course dirty presents.


There were also some dirty shots. This one is called a blow job... I don't get it.


Not to be outdone, Anne got in to the action too.

The rest of the night should go undocumented, but I can at least tell you how it ended, with $2 PBRs and playing pool until 2am in some random bar in Denver.

3 comments:

kennyk said...

I am so damn proud of you and SyRae, I can't stand it.

b fisk said...

what??? anne's gonna get real mad at you for posting the "photo of the year" (in my book). seriously, i laughed so hard when i saw this.

1992 and kid 'n play called and they want their hair cut back from the blow job master.

Anonymous said...

OK Sparky, in the words of my mommy friends "This is not OK"

Could I have the original image? No way to destroy the evidence in the digital world ;-)