Sunday, August 24, 2008

BABY POOL ANNOUNCEMENT!



Last night I concluded my Boulder activities with a super dooper baby shower for Kendra in Golden. There was beer, brauts, and bocce ball. A fine time was had by all.

Beth, the experienced mom, goes over the finer points of breast feeding and pumping with ultra newbie Kendra.

So here it is, back by popular demand, the BABY POOL. This time we'll be predicting Kendra K's mini football delivery. The winner will be the one closest to, but not going past delivery date/ time. Kendra is due on September 25th. Place your votes now! I need your name/ date/ and delivery time.

The last baby pool was hotly contested and the winner won various prizes including a 6 (actullay 5) pack of Coors Light, a trophy, and my Rist Canyon RR T-shirt. So I am sure the prizes for this contest will be equally enticing.

6 comments:

Sharon said...

when are you moving to the bubble??

b fisk said...

october 1 1:11 p.m.

kennyk said...

I am due on Sept. 25th actually.

b fisk said...

i totally need to change mine then. okay, now it is october 7 at 1:11 p.m.

Amy Dombroski said...

Oct 14th, 5:17pm

b fisk said...

i'm totally going to win this one.