Monday, March 10, 2008


Remember how I lost my cell phone the other week? (come on, I know you do because you check my blog everyday!) Anyway, turns out someone did find my phone and proceeded to use it to download about $65 dollars with of internet data in about 3 hours time. The poor loser that found my phone and decided to keep it didn't even have any friends to call... just data to download on the interweb, no calls to China or Mexico or even LA. I bet the guy has no friends.

Fortunately, since those charges occurred on the same day that I shut my phone off, my wireless service agreed to take charges off my bill. Way to go AT&T! I'd have to say I was more than happy with my customer service today.

Now the big decision is Blackberry or just a good old fashioned phone to replace the P.O.S. Nokia I'm using now.

5 comments:

Sharon said...

blackjack II

its the schnizzle

Unknown said...

Based on previous posts, whatever it is you choose, you'll lose it, drop it in the toilet, or, drop it and break it.

Also, don't get a blackjack like Sharon...she's so Fergie!

jallen said...

The Blackberry Curve is pretty sweet. Matt has one and I made him put a picture of me on the wallpaper so he wouldn't forget what I look like since he never puts the thing down.

Anonymous said...

my dad has the pearl and it's nice


bfisk

The Pullems said...

Your brother-in-law has the Blackberry 8830....he says it's an excellent machine.