Saturday, March 22, 2008

And the decision is... Blackberry. I have to say, this is probably the coolest thing I've ever owned. I had a Palm Treo a couple years ago and that thing sucked balls, so I had my doubts about another smart phone, but the Blackberry is the shiznit. Also, congratulations to Beth for being the first call on my new phone.

In other news I had my first nearly epic ride for the season. It started off cloudy and cool and ended with snow and wind. it was really only for the last 10 miles, so not that epic, but that's all I got because as a fatty master's rider I try not to ride in that crap anymore.

2 comments:

CT said...

welcome to the b-berry world.

Unknown said...

Anyone want odds on how long that thing will last before it gets broken/lost?

I'm going with 25 days...