Friday, March 28, 2008

Guess who's here?

It's Mom!

Out at Helen Hunt falls. I can't believe she got the Oscar for that movie. It wasn't that good.

Later we went shopping for jeans. I was in the dressing room when Mom handed me a pair... "here try these on honey". They reminded me of something like this. click here It's probably not a good idea to let your mom pick out jeans for you. Needless to say, I did not buy those but went to find something a little more age appropriate at the Gap.

Then we met Melissa and Mini-me at the Keg for berry salads. Delish!

2 comments:

kennyk said...

That's funny stuff Sparky.

b fisk said...

um, i would like credit for the helen hunt falls and mom jeans jokes since i blogged both of those within the month.

glad you mom's here, can't wait to hang out.