Monday, November 19, 2007

Started with the group ride yesterday. The group was really small, I have no idea where everyone was. It was 65 degrees and sunny, there wasn't even a Broncos game yesterday. Fortunately, Ryan showed up with his extra chamois cream conveniently sticking out of his saddle bag in case as you are riding by him you are having a chamois emergency.

I left the group after a while, so most of the day it was me, myself, and JT. And yes, that is me riding on a gravel road, voluntarily.

Of course, riding on the dirt is easy when there's motivation, like coffee and a pastry at the end of the bike path in Monument.

All that coffee makes you have to go pee, so I stopped at a porto on the side of the road and this is what I found in there. A pair of rubber gloves, and a stack of women's magazines, like Glamour, Family Circle, Good Housekeeping. I'm not sure what those construction workers do in this porto, but I did not go in to find out.

1 comment:

CT said...

dang, you have such exciting rides. livin' the life in da springs.

when eastman manor opens to the public - will we see glamour and good housekeeping?