Saturday, September 01, 2007

This morning Beth forced us to ride the Metro. Apparently Beth is really in to public transportation until today when she had to wait forever for the train to come.

Guess where we went?

We had all morning to play in St. Louis so we spent some time in the Gateway to the West Museum. Since Sharon is an illegal alien she was entranced by the various American history lessons.

Maegan fueled by the purple pants she had on soloed to the big win. We're really glad she's riding for Vitamin Cottage this weekend. That makes us 2 for 2 this week at Gateway so far. That's real good.

Unfortunately Maegan's win meant I lost the bet. Earlier in the day Sharon tried to get me to paint my nails because all the girls were doing it. Because I refused Sharon bet me that if any one else in the house won then I'd have to paint my nails. As you can tell, I'm really enjoying it.

No comments: