Saturday, July 24, 2010

Gummy bears and rainbows

Everything is all gummy bears and rainbows today. I went for my first bike ride since I broke my elbow. The ride was just to work 1.5 miles away and it was on my townie, but progress none the less. It's still going to be some time before I'm ready for a real road ride, but still it feels pretty good to cruise around on two wheels. I think I might even ride down to downtown later.

I hit another major milestone today too. My triceps is sore.... My triceps is sore! It doesn't sound like much to you, but I was able to work it enough in PT yesterday to actually make it sore today. That's never happened before because it was just too painful to contract the muscle. So I couldn't even really work it. It seems that soon I will be sculpting my guns again.

I'm pretty psyched about the progress. I haven't seen any progress in the last couple weeks. Actually, in the last couple weeks I've lost ROM and hurt it a couple times so it has been less than awesome.

Now I just hope I don't f... it up a again this week.

No comments: