Monday, August 24, 2009

Nationals Wrap Up

Well, nationals finished the way it started, with a win. This time in the 3 kilometer team pursuit. That's when 3 people ride together to get the fastest time over the distance.

We assembled a great team with me and Ingrid Alongi from Boulder who incidentally set the second fastest individual pursuit time. I only nipped her by 0.2 secs in the individual event. We also had Kate Gracheck. I guess I could say that Kate had us on her team since it was 6 months ago when Kate asked me to do the team pursuit with her. Thanks so much guys, it was a great ride and a great way to wrap up nationals.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so awesome, nice work sparky.
kenny

Anonymous said...

Congrations Sis! :)

Anonymous said...

or congratulations, whatever...