Sunday, October 21, 2007

Yesterday we had our first official team ride with our new '08 roster. Youngster's Carol 'the Hurricane' Hutton and Jenna 'formerly known as Boyd' Allen have joined the old ladies on the team.

Apparently I have old lady fitness which is something like I've been racing bikes since these girls were in 1st grade, so that makes me more fit in October than someone in their 20s (as explained by the 22 year olds).

We had a bit of off-roading in the team ride. It was kind of like one of those ropes courses with team building exercises.

The day, of course, ended with coffee. At least today we mustered up a whole hour and a half before we stopped for coffee. Then me and my old lady fitness went out for another couple of hours alone. You know, gotta get fit and peak for December.

No comments: