Monday, July 30, 2007

So we finished up the Salida weekend pretty well. Beth won the crit and the overall omnium, so I'd say mission accomplished. Well, not quite because I guess the mission was the sweep the podium in the crit. I kind of failed on that part.

Anyway, we had a lot of fun.

We had some frothy beverages after the crit.

And Missy tried to molest Beth later that night.

As a little bonus, I ran in to an old friend today.

Yup, that's Ernie my high school sweetheart. I haven't seen him in a few years, but he's been living in Salida for a while now. What I find even scarier than the fact that we went to the prom 19 years ago is that we are totally old enough to be Amy D's parents.

(literally old enough.)

3 comments:

treyster said...

On behalf of South Central Racing, thanks to you and your crew for coming down to race in the Omnium this weekend! It sounds like you had a good time, which makes all of our work worth it.

But I can't believe Beth didn't want the chicken we were giving out for her prime. :(

Amy Dombroski said...

"It's not how old you are, but how you are old"

CT said...

were you smiling like that on prom night too?