Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Is it time to race yet? Uuugh, the bad thing about track racing is it takes 6 hours to get through a few races. I did the Keiren, which is not my favorite. I was out in both rounds. But then I got to do the points race, which IS my favorite race. It went ok. I think I finished 3rd after a daring solo break for about 15 laps to take 3 sprint laps in a row. Unfortunately, it wasn't quite enough for the W.

Poor Mark kept warming up and warming up for the race that never happened this morning.

Instead we all huddled under the VC tent for the rain delay. Lucky for the women it started raining immediately after our points race. Unlucky for the men, their scratch race got delayed once again.

More on the festivities of the 4th later...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah sparky, i heard you tore it up in the points race from megan hottman's blog. you are famous.

bfisk

Eric Peterson said...

Good job and thanks for answering all my questions last night about the track