Monday, January 12, 2009

It was great to spend the weekend with my teammates and do a little riding in Boulder and Denver with my teammates. It was a whole weekend of firsts and learning new things.


I enjoyed spending time with Beth and Sam. He's a real cutie.


And Beth went on her first chariot ride with young Sam.

I also learned about the Bumbo. Apparently it is all the rage in baby contraptions.

I also learned that the moms on the team are "Burley" strong, which means they can ride just as fast, if not faster than you toting around a baby behind. I also learned that babies on team rides result in a lot of "oohing" and "aahing" at the cute babies. (see cute Lucy!)

And last, I learned that the draft behind the mommies on bikes is saawheet!

1 comment:

Lisa Strong said...

ahh thanks renee. I couldn't have done it without you pushing!

SAM IS GETTING SO CUTE!