Friday, February 22, 2008

By the comments left from yesterday's post, apparently no one feels sorry for me for how hard I'm working in CA because I am in CA, it's February and I'm riding my bike everyday. Ok, ok, well if you want to feel bad for me, you'll notice I have no pictures of me on the blog because I have some weird face rash from the sunscreen I tried using yesterday. So there's that.

Anyway, pics from today."Cookie" aka coach Adam, getting ready for the ride. p.s. we're really trying hard to make the "cookie" nickname stick for Adam.

CTS masses huddled under the tent in the rain. It rained on us just enough to soak the chamois this morning. We rode out to the TT, then hung out for several hours, then had to put back on our wet, dirty chamois to ride home.... I do not recommend riding in wet, dirty chamois, it's gross.Crazy, big haired, drunk fans hanging out on the climb on the TT course.

CippoliniBoonen, he's no Basso, but he'll do just fine...

Jens Voight.... one of my all time fav's

George. Metrosexual much?

The descent off the TT course in Ballard Canyon.... Beautiful? Yes.

Front side of the canyon view.

Saunier Duval-Scott team bikes. These guys are staying at our hotel as are Gerolsteiner, Bourgues Teleom, and the Mavic guys.

1 comment:

CT said...

great pics. the drop from the top of hill on Ballard is sweet. i'll take you on your word about tornado tom.