Saturday, January 12, 2008

Team ride 2008. Our first official team ride of the new year. Note, we were missing several teammates on the ride today because a few of them are either pregnant or in California, or both pregnant and in California. (note: Anne was missing too, but she is neither pregnant nor in California.)

Jenna, as usual, is all smiles, especially when she is laying down stick on all the climbs.

The most interesting thing we saw on the ride today... how about that for a playhouse in your backyard.

Gun Barrel was surprised to find out that we not only discourage her from wearing this t-shirt on the same day that Jenna wears hers, but we in fact discourage her from wearing it at any time we are in public with her.

4 comments:

b fisk said...

oh, i miss you guys, but not enough to come home and get in that snow.

btw we need confiscate that shirt and burn it.

JT said...

Hey I have that same shirt and it got me laid.............
Ok, it didnt but it could have.....
Ok, it probably wouldnt but I still think its cool...........
Never mind.

Carol said...

I really don't see the problem with that shirt!

Question: Are all other Dead Dog shirts off limit as well? Because my Dead Dog shirts make up 3 of my 4 fav tye-dyes.

Amy Dombroski said...

so I agree on the shirt...especially because Carol and Jenna seem to wear it at the same time. But I sure hope you're not phasing Hurricane out and just using Gun Barrel?!